Size: Extra Large|Change
Price:£85.99+ £9.00 shipping

on 18 April 2013
Bought this for my 2 dalmations. One loves it, one wouldn't go near it for a month. Now take it in turns. Good material easy to keep clean dog hairs don't stick. Result!!!!!
on 14 March 2015
This is brilliant and my doggies love it. Instead of sharing the sofa with us they just sit on their own sofa. Its easy to wipe and the faux leather is lovely and soft yet hard waring enough for 3 demanding dogs.
review image
on 16 February 2015
This is fab my little Yorkie thinks she is a Diva now ....would recommend this doggie bed it also looks really good in the front room and a lot of people comment on it ...so girlies if you got that little pooch who brightens up your life go treat them to their own little sofa 😆
on 24 July 2014
Bought this bed for my very large Doberman, dog has plenty of room, I could of got away with a large instead of extra large as the front of the extra large droops a bit and does not look as good as the picture, it's only cosmetic as it is a sturdy bed and easy to keep clean.
on 8 March 2013
Our wesstie`s love it they took ownership of it and use it all of the time
it also keeps them off our leather sofa
on 20 November 2013
great item well made,looks and feels perfect my dog feels like a king lying on it and well worth the money
on 21 January 2016
Whilst this looked lovely, it is merely a sofa shaped sponge. For the price paid I was expecting something with a wooden frame or something similar and mor robust. Unfortunately this was not suitable for my heavy 50kg dog, he fit on the large sofa but the sofa instantly showed signs of sagging. The 'sofa' will be fine for much lighter dogs. I returned the item and was given a full refund so I cannot fault customer service. It's just unfortunate it cost me £16 to return the item and £10 to have it delivered. Consider the weight of your dog before buying.
on 13 March 2015
A good size and well made, and our Rhodesian Ridgeback is happy with it as she likes to feel surrounded by sides. She has a blanket on top of the plastic mattress and tucked in. The two cushions are completely superfluous as they are not big enough to be of any use to a large dog.
on 18 August 2015
As you can see my chockie loves it!!! The bed is well made & very light in weight. Dides & back support might need little stronger support but other than that pleased & brilliant. ( PD: hubby couldnt resist to try it first as looks so comfy, after his approval our doggy confirmation was a bonus) our Lab snores loudly & longly whilst in this bed.
review image
on 27 May 2015
Brilliant dog bed. Only down side is it stinks like glue for the first week till its aired out from the packaging. Delivery was surprisingly quick.