Colour: Chrome|Change

on 30 December 2011
With loads of other positive reviews I won't say more than I need to... just that it works for me, and I'm pleased with the quality of the product. I did find it hard to light at first (using matches) and now I use a gas 'cooks torch' to get it going (though I'm sure any lighter will work too). It seems you need to get the burner glowing red to make it ignite - matches don't last long enough before your fingers burn!
on 28 December 2012
I have been using the zippo hand warmer for about a month now and i love it. I work outside all day and this makes my life much better. pop into an inside jacket pocket and your whole body is warm and toasty and is lovely to pull out and hold if your hands are cold. I notice that a lot of people are saying that its impossible to light and doesn't work, i don't think these people know how to use it. It doesn't have a naked flame or visible heat source, you only know its working when you feel the warmth from it, you then stick the cover on and place it in its little pouch and your good for the whole day. I can't say enough good things about it, just buy one they are great.
on 8 December 2015
After some of the reviews I read about this product I was not sure I was buying the right thing. But how wrong I was. It's a fantastic bit of kit. I opened the box , poured in 6hrs worth of cheap lighter fluid and left it for about 10 minutes. I lit it, which I found very easy with an ordinary lighter. It lasted around 8 hrs and got incredibly warm. I have tried it a few times and it gets very warm, to the point of it burning if you don't have its carry pouch on it. Highly recommend it.
on 4 June 2013
I do like this product, it's larger than i expected it to be. But it's hard to light (unless i'm doing something wrong). But once it is lit, it lasts for absolutely ages. Forget those gel packs that you can buy - i can't wait to use this in winter.
on 23 January 2016
Had this product for quite a few years now and can say this is one of the best purchases I have made. Very easy to use and lasts a full day out even if only half filled. Might even get a second one for the other pocket. Since I bought the hand warmer they have changed the replaceable burn which are now much better and more efficient.
on 6 March 2013
I bought this to replace the charcoal stick burner which always took a lot of effort to get going, and often went out early. This is magic. A few squirts of lighter fuel and it lasts for four hours easily.
on 21 October 2012
I recieved my Zippo hand warmer and filled with fuel about half a cup that comes with warmer and lit it as instructions just to try it, it kept warm for about 6 hours or more, great as I am a fishing fanatic and anything to make fishing more comfortable really helps and I have had other types of hand warmers but some only last about 1 hour and others give off a smell but this lasts well and no odour that I could detect unless held right up to my nose and that was the smell of lighter fluid but I do not find that too strong or off putting so I highly recommend this warmer for outdoor sports not only fishing but even spectator sports that are outside, it also looks good with the highly polished chrome finish which feels nice to the touch and the size easily fits into your hand so is not too large for male or female, great price and made to last.
on 16 May 2012
Great hand warmer works for at least 10 hrs on a full tank
Takes a bit of getting used to to get it lit, as you can't see a flame
master that and you will be well pleased
this is the second on I have bought and given it to my son

Best hand warmer going, a lot better than charcoal or the none reusable ones

Buy the zippo fluid though as this works best, it is very cheap on Amazon for a couple ot tins
on 19 December 2012
delivered on time and to good condition. I brought this to use durring football spectating. it lasts for hours and a good temp when in it's little bag. Does smell a bit of lighter fuel but extreemly fit for purpose.
on 31 March 2013
Absolutely brilliant. Well worth the money. Great to have in your pocket on a cold day. Lasts all day if you fill it up. I only half fill it and it lasts from early morning to mid afternoon. Bit tricky to light. I just put a small amount of fluid on the burner and light it, let it burn out and that's it put the lid on slide it in its pouch off you go with a warm glow.