Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Zip is the UK's number one firelighter and is ideal for indoor or outdoor fires and barbecues. At Zip we believe that it is our responsibility to help maintain the planet's resources.
Indoor / Outdoor Fires
1. Place 1 or 2 Zip firelighters on your coal, logs, briquettes or a thin layer of cinders. For hard to light fuels use more firelighters as required.
2. Using limited draught, light the Zip firelighter at one corner (Zip recommends long safety matches).
3 When the firelighters are well lit, carefully add more fuel taking care not to extinguish flames.
1. Evenly distribute 2 or 3 Zip firelighters amongst your charcoal or briquettes.
2. Light the firelighters at one corner (Zip recommends long safety matches). When the firelighters are well lit, carefully add more fuel taking care not to extinguish flames.
3. Allow coals to ash over evenly until glowing (20 mins) before cooking.
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
If you cant be bothered with the fuss of finding kindling and paper to start a fire, then these make the process a lot simpler.Published 11 months ago by Janet PS
These are undoubtedly the best firelighters on the market. They get our logburner going with ease and have only minimal odour. A good bulk buy.Published 11 months ago by Avid Amazon