Zip 30 Firelighters (Pack of 4)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Ideal for use on all fires and barbecues
- A burn time of over 20 minutes per cube
- Releases heat at the right place to light fuels more effectively than anything else on the market
- Ideal for use with smokeless fuels
- Designed for use with UK fuels
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Zip is the UK's number one firelighter and is ideal for indoor or outdoor fires and barbecues. At Zip we believe that it is our responsibility to help maintain the planet's resources.
Indoor / Outdoor Fires
1. Place 1 or 2 Zip firelighters on your coal, logs, briquettes or a thin layer of cinders. For hard to light fuels use more firelighters as required.
2. Using limited draught, light the Zip firelighter at one corner (Zip recommends long safety matches).
3 When the firelighters are well lit, carefully add more fuel taking care not to extinguish flames.
1. Evenly distribute 2 or 3 Zip firelighters amongst your charcoal or briquettes.
2. Light the firelighters at one corner (Zip recommends long safety matches). When the firelighters are well lit, carefully add more fuel taking care not to extinguish flames.
3. Allow coals to ash over evenly until glowing (20 mins) before cooking.
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I've recently discovered the joys of a multi-fuel burner and was delighted when I saw this bulk buy of a premium fire lighter here for delivery to my door. The price here beat my local supermarket hands down!
These are great at starting my smokeless coal or logs almost immediately. Its quite neat that they come in little plastic type wrappings, all individually wrapped and all you have to do is light the corner of the plastic wrapping and off it goes! They light immediately and with no fuss and get my fire going brilliantly.
Superb! I really do think these are the best I've tried so far, so I heartily recommend them for wood burning stoves and real fires. Very economical and sensibly priced here when buying in bulk.
Garden Fire Bin Incinerator Galvanised 90 lt Burning Wood Leaves Paper etc.
They get smokeless coal lit first time really easily. Would recommend these as they work really well and actually save money in the long term!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If you cant be bothered with the fuss of finding kindling and paper to start a fire, then these make the process a lot simpler.Published 13 months ago by Janet PS
These are undoubtedly the best firelighters on the market. They get our logburner going with ease and have only minimal odour. A good bulk buy.Published 14 months ago by Avid Amazon