Zero Hour 1 Season 2012
Amazon Instant Video
Episode 1 is currently unavailable
1. Strike It's a race against time for Hank Galliston after his wife, Laila, is abducted by the international terrorist "White Vincent". As the publisher of a paranormal enthusiast magazine, Modern Skeptic, Hank has spent his career debunking myths and investigating conspiracies.
2. Face An explosive start to Hank's search for his wife, Laila, brings him and "Beck" to a near-death confrontation with White Vincent, who slips away in the Canadian Tundra. Now faced with more questions than answers - not just about his wife, but about his own existence - the search is on for the next clock.
3. Pendulum With a renewed determination to find Laila, Hank returns from India, searching for new clues while Laila, who is being held hostage by White Vincent, is tasked with repairing the next clock for him. Knowing she needs to help Hank find her, she starts leaving a trail of clues for him to follow.
4. Chain White Vincent, wounded and in trouble, is still in hiding and holding Laila captive. Sensing his weakness and vulnerability, Laila convinces White Vincent to let her help him with his wounds, all the while looking for an opportunity to escape. Realizing he needs help to get the next clock, White Vincent enlists Hank, bartering Laila's release for his service.
5. Suspension Hank is frustrated and confused about his relationship with Laila, as more questions come to light about who she really is. With the next clue sending Hank and Beck to Asuncion, Paraguay, the duo find themselves one step behind White Vincent, who shares a startling piece of information with Hank about his past and their connection. Meanwhile Arron and Rachel meet Melanie Lynch, a.k.a.
6. Weight Still searching for answers to the secrets of his past, Hank confronts his parents about his birth and childhood. Realizing they can no longer stay silent but fearful about how the truth could affect him, they confess. But Hank immediately senses his parents are not being fully transparent. White Vincent revisits memories of his own childhood and the parallel lives he and Hank have lived.
7. Sync Laila reaches out to Hank to share her side of the story and hopes he will forgive her. Still not totally trusting his wife, Hank teams with Laila to achieve a major breakthrough in their search for the True Cross. The Shepherds also know Hank is too valuable an asset and that they must enlist his help to get to the True Cross before the Pyrates do.
8. Winding Hank and Laila are on the run in Strasbourg determined to beat the Pyrates in their quest for the True Cross. "Molars," still captive on a salvage ship with White Vincent, shares some of his findings with him, including a journal written by his doppelganger, Kriegskommandant Dietrich.
9. Balance Hank, Beck and Laila accelerate their search for the True Cross to the Faroe Islands. With renewed hope that her husband, Theo ("Molars"), is alive, Beck sets out to find him. Meanwhile back home, the Gallistons sense that Hank is in trouble and know the time has come to tell him the truth about his early years. In his pursuit of Hank, Mr.
10. Escapement Injured and disoriented from his recent car accident, Hank awakens on Plum Island in the hands of Melanie Lynch, a.k.a "Mother," and the 41 Trust. With the stakes higher than ever, Hank's father agrees to continue his work for "Mother" to ultimately save his son's life.
11. Hands Hank, Beck and Laila are in the Faroe Islands, unsure if they will live or die at the hands of the Pyrates. Rachel shares some surprising news with Hank about his parents and the 41 Trust. Hank's mother finally discloses the deeply painful secret she's been holding all these years, and a dumbfounded Hank realizes his father is the missing piece to the puzzle.
12. Ratchet Everyone is on high alert, but their search for Rachel has met a dead end. However Hank has a dream which may contain clues that will guide the team to her remote location, and, hopefully help them stop the devious plan that "Mother"/Lynch has initiated in her "New Jerusalem.
13. Spring Arriving at the entrance to New Jerusalem, Hank, Beck, Arron and the Shepherds know it's now or never to find Rachael and stop "Mother"/Lynch's plan before it's too late. But when the team unlock the doors, what they find is unimaginable.
I like to give things a chance, but after 3 eposides I don't think I can continue. The plot is bad, the characters are dreadful, the villian is about as typical as possible and the... Read morePublished 2 months ago by abatoire
Not expecting much but was very well done, with an excellent cast and story. Ended perfectly, with no cliff-hangers. Would definitely recommend to those who like this genre.Published 2 months ago by Vikka
This is a well written series with a very low-key approach to a global storyline that tackles issues of love, faith, war and existence. Unique, well cast and different.Published 3 months ago by Rich S B
A very well thought out concept with many interesting and intertwining plots. Though at times if you aren't following properly you can get lost, having watched the whole series I... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Rob