on 31 January 2014
I have only recently become interested in Zentangle hence I purchased this and several other books by the same author, to help me get started and it certainly did not disappoint me. The text was clear and concise and the diagrams of each pattern were informative and easy to follow, allowing me adequate space to practise, before spending money on expensive tiles. It certainly showed me the way and really helped me develop my own patterns.
on 13 April 2014
This series is ok ! This is the best of the bunch as it includes the most instruction
!The "books" if you can really call them that are very thin , remove the covers and you have something resembling a magazine pull out some ideas and inspiration but nothing earth shattering. Given the slimness of the volumes not at all worth the money. You are far better off with One Zentangle a day by Beckah Krahula
on 3 April 2014
This book provides what all starters need to know to get off the ground with this fun, absorbing pastime. The tangle designs are clearly shown and broken down to easy step by step processes that everyone can follow, Suzanne McNeill designs are amazing but can be done by anyone with patience and a steady hand!,
on 12 March 2014
Brilliant starter booklet for anyone interested in the art of zentangle.

Very useful, lots of practice patterns, will keep you busy for a while. Its quite addictive too as well as being therapeutic.
on 17 March 2014
Instructions clear, designs complex enough to intrigue a beginner. Good introduction to a very relaxing yet mentally stimulating past time.
on 14 May 2014
Great book to use together with my 6 year old granddaughter! We had fun comparing our efforts - both good.
on 28 May 2016
I think the book is more expensive than it's worth. It walks through a couple of designs (all featured on the pictures of the book). It includes spaces for practice, which I didn't appreciate much. It has 3 empty squares to practice each explained design and I think contradicts the original idea of "no wrong way". It's much more satisfying to do the patterns on the squared papers. The book is a good option for a gift. However, if you're buying for yourself - there are plenty of blogs and samples on pinterest, which comes more varied and cheaper too.
on 18 August 2014
Bought to introduce KS3 and KS4 pupils to the Zentangle and with this workbook and easy step by step, pupils of all abilities have been able to produce great artwork. well worth getting if you want something to help kids concentrate and produce complicated patterns following easy to read step by step instructions.
on 14 October 2015
I like drawing Zentangles. I normally sketch and draw various things but somethings it's nice to do something different. I think there is something relaxing and challenging about drawing patterns. I bought this to help me learn more about Zentangles and found it very good.
on 28 February 2016
I bought this to find out what Zentangles are. They're just doodles with a bit of formality to them. There's no need to buy the special paper for doing them. I just use my sketchbook or part of the page in my notebook where I'm making notes.