Aimed squarely at real-world PHP developers working against aggressive deadlines, Zend Framework: A Beginner's Guide teaches developers how to work smarter, by using the most popular open-source framework for PHP. Feature-rich, robust and mature, Zend Framework can simplify and shorten the application development cycle, reduce testing time, improve quality, and provide the developer with the extensibility, scalability and flexibility needed in today's competitive, rapidly-changing environment. This book shows how to maximize all the features of Zend Framework.
Zend Framework is to PHP what JavaServer Faces is to Java. Just as Java Server Faces: The Complete Reference is popular and useful for Java developers, Zend Framework: A Beginner's Guide will be the best guide for open source developers looking to develop web applications using PHP and the new Zend Framework.
Key Selling Features
- Author is has been a well-known featured columnist with Zend Technologies since 2006. His columns are among the most popular on the Zend Technology community site.
- Covers the most important components of the Zend Framework
- Introduces MVC concepts and theory, and then demonstrates real-world implementation of the theory
- Provides numerous projects and code examples
- Companion website includes all of the code in the book