Breathe deep and relax - this book takes the stress out of photography post-production
While capturing the perfect photograph is a welcome creative challenge for photographers, post-production can often be a headache. Downloading, sorting, tagging, editing, and distributing your digital images - especially the enormous quantities produced in today's image-happy world - can be overwhelming. Time to take a deep breath and sit down with a copy of this calming book. Digital worksflow teacher and author Mark Fitzgerald offers low-stress, post-production photography workflows and editing solutions that will make your life easier.
Walking you through the latest photography software, especially Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop, Mark offers sensible advice and answers all your post-production questions, whether you're a professional photographer, serious amateur, or motivated novice.
- Takes the stress out of photography post-production by offering effective, timesaving, no-hassle solutions for overworked digital photographers
- Helps you streamline and simplify such post-production tasks as downloading, sorting, tagging, editing, and distributing digital images
- Explores the latest photography software, with special emphasis on Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop
- Offers straightforward advice for professional photographers and serious amateurs
- Includes practical, real-world examples, so you can immediately apply what you're learning
Get into a better, more relaxing place with your photography post-production workflows and tasks with Zen of Post Production: Stress-Free Photography Workflow and Editing.