on 15 January 2013
A very good training for beginners. Train 3 days a week. Enjoyable and fairly easy. Now moved on to the 10K training.
on 2 July 2013
I have really enjoyed this app. As someone who has failed in all attempts to exercise in the past I was able to persevere with this program which has significantly built up my running stamina. The app starts you off slow, mainly walking with a few minutes of running but as the weeks go on the walking reduces and the running increases.

All training sessions last around 40 minutes once you factor in warm ups and cool downs all with the aim of reaching a 5k run.

There were some weeks I had to repeat to get to the end. There is no gps in the app so you can't record your routes (nor be sure what distance you covered) but there are other apps that can support this.

You are able to play your music whilst using this app and it will fade the music to inform you when to stop/start running.

A great app for free.
on 17 August 2013
This training programme really works. Even if you've never run before this app will have you running for 3, 5,10 then 20+ minute stints and you feel a great sense of achievement as you progress through the weeks. It's also great that you can listen to your own music at the same time.
on 9 June 2013
I think this is one of the best ways of achieving fitness that there is. My daughter in law has used it and is easily running five k and she has now lost all of the weight she gained from having the baby. I am sure it will do the same for me when i get off the couch.
on 17 October 2014
I initially tried Run Double's Couch to 5K but was disappointed when after a couple of weeks I could not progress without paying for an upgrade. This App has helped me to progress with my running. As my treadmill is in the conservatory and open to public view I tend to run in the dark and so the vocal instructions are a necessity. I run the App concurrently with my playlists on Spotify and the App interrupts the music to instruct me. The voice could be a bit louder but I have bluetooth headphones on order so no doubt that will rectify that. All in all I am pleased with it and it was a very good price !
on 17 October 2014
Just started week one, but so far so go. Love the set out off the display and the controls. Easy to use and understand.

Only problem is uploading your results. No problem with Facebook but when I try to up date to myfittnesspal it just takes me to the Appstore not to my account.
on 7 January 2015
I have only done day 1 week 1 but it was a great run. The app is very easy to use and as it talks out loud to you, you don't have to keep looking at your phone or counting yourself between runs and walks. I highly recommend this app for anyone wanting to run who never has.
on 23 October 2015
Since the most recent update the app will only load the zenlabs screen then the app just closes itself. It did come up with the screen showing what updates happened the first time since the update. Fix this bug and will get 5*
on 3 April 2015
Great app
Only half way but so far so good
The voice over saves the need to think about when to jog or walk and the week by week gradual increase in jogging is excellent without being too extreme or demanding.
on 8 January 2014
Great app that keeps you going beyond the point where you may have otherwise given up. Looking forward to graduating to the 10k app