on 22 April 2014
Super easy to use. Rub onto snowboard before heading out and it will glide more effortlessly across the snow.

In my experience it lasted nearly the whole day, started to wear off in the afternoon. I didn't bother taking it out with me to apply on the slopes, but it is possible top it up on the piste.

I used it on top of traditional wax to help preserve the base and give the board more efficient glide.

Worked well. perhaps a bit pricey for approx 15 applications. But it was worth it for me. recommended if you don't wax your board every 1/2 days.
on 13 February 2014
I use this but as a coating on top of a good wax base . It makes the wax last a lot longer and does improve speed. I wouldn't use it as a replacement for a good wax which could be why some reviewers didn't think it was good. As an update - I sued it last week in Austria where conditions varied from fresh powder to end of the day wet snow and it worked brilliantly towards the end of the day as a top up to a good base wax.
on 15 April 2015
In short, it is a great product. It makes the board / ski base very smooth and noticeably faster on sticky snow. In normal conditions I found that if I did not apply every day but instead every 2 days the difference was not very noticeable though. Very easy to apply, can be done in a matter of seconds, and the puck device fits easily into a backpack or into my trouser pockets.
on 5 January 2015
Get ya board base waxed at a tech...then use a rub on wax each night....quick app of this and bobs your uncle... rocket fuel on/ off piste...bit of a waste in the park...ACE stuff...have a good season all.
on 11 March 2013
Works wonders, really easy to use and makes a huge difference, much easier than waxing, it will not replace the need to wax, but on the slopes for a weekend its ideal
on 16 April 2016
Brilliant. I couldn't get my board waxed until the second day of my holiday and this made a huge difference. Not as good as waxing but still a great product.
on 9 February 2014
Fast delivery and g8 product very happy. Light weight and very compact it will fit into any pocket which is g8 when on the mountain
on 17 March 2014
Great product easy to apply, takes no time. snow conditions were good but it still improved the glide of the skis, less poling!
on 29 October 2013
does what it says in any snow conditions,easy to use,best all rounder I have used,do try it yes yes yes
on 26 February 2016
Arrived very quickly , and as I have used this product before I am very happy with its results.