Système de refroidissement Contrôlé par PWM pour socket Intel LGA775 & LGA1156
ZALMAN - PWM CONTROLED CPU COOLER - CNPS9500 AT
- Compatible with Intel's Dual Core Pentium, Pentium4, and Celeron D for Socket 775.
- Low-noise 92mm PWM Control fan for automatic control of the fan's RPM according to CPU temperature.
- Optimized heatsink layout composed of pure copper for maximum heatsink efficiency.
- Innovative, patented, and curved heatpipe design for a heat transfer capacity of up to six heatpipes with just three.
- 0.2mm ultra-slim fins for minimized weight and reduced airflow resistance.
- Maintains minimum RPM even when Duty signal supplied by M/B is below 30%.
- Operates in silence by preventing extreme RPM during initial booting.
Dimensions: 85(L) X 112(W) X 125(H) mm
Base: Material Pure Copper
Dissipation Area: 3,698㎠
Thermal Resistance: 0.12°C/W ~ 0.16°C/W
Bearing Type 2 Ball-B