Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 15 questions
vote
I don't think there is a 'best ram' for any noob but I put 8gb (2x4gb) of corsair vengeance and I have absolutely no problems with it, plus it's quite cheap :)
7 Mar 2014 by Adam Hoskins
votes
hi, I now have the extreme6, but anyway I think their are 3 I am using a soundblaster z and of course a graphics card, (MSI TF GTX 760) and there are still spare slots. hope some help. mike.
10 Jun 2014 by M. Wardman
votes
Hi, No this has a 1155 socket. The 4770 requires a 1150. Cheers, mike.
6 Jul 2014 by M. Wardman
votes
Yes. Typically mid tower cases can suport up to ATX size motherboards, the only type of motherboard that wont fit in there is an extended atx but thats nothing for you to worry about;)
18 Jul 2014 by Stavros Vorkas
votes
Asrock needs 7 standoffs and 7 screws. . And there are 7 holes in the motherboard which must be aligned with the 7 standoffs. You need to look carefully at the motherboard- while it is outside the nzxt 410- to localise the position of the 7 holes. All other motherboards of similar size have 6 holes to be aligned with 6 standoffs. However, Asrock has an extra hole for an extra standoff. nzxt 410 has 10 standoffs for full ATX motherboard. They are arranged in 3 vertical rows as follows: 1- The first vertical row-close to the front of the case and the hdd- has 3 standoffs. It is not needed for your Asrock z77 extreem4. 2- The second row of standoffs has 3 standoffs. Starting from down below: you find the 1st standoff next to Chassis Fan Connector (CHA_FAN1). The remaining 2 standoffs: one is exactly below the first memory slot and one above it.. The first memory slot is opposite the CPU socket. 3- The 3rd vertical row has 4 standoffs. The first is close to the PSU location and it is followed by the second standoff which is specifically needed for all Asrock motherboards. The 3rd standoff is located just below the I/O opening. The 4th standoff is at the top -just above the I/O opening. If your nzxt 410 has housed a previous motherboard it is more likely than not that 2nd standoff in the 3rd row- which is specific for Asrock board- is missing. In such a case you can take a standoff from the first vertical row which is NOT needed or buy one from any pc shop. As for the difficulty in the alignment: either you as a friend to help you because you need to push the motherboard against back plate. And the resistance you face is normal. Do not bend any metal in the plate. The plate helps to prevent static electricity. However, If you find it very difficult to align the motherboard with back plate shield, remove the plate and install the motherboard without a plat. Up to my experience, no problem in that and alignment would be very easy.
15 days ago by Anonymous
votes
Yes it was, but I wouldn't recommend this motherboard at the time you're posting this question (6th,Dec,2014). They're are newer motherboards that have better value and price now. This was a good choice for around March 2013 though.
21 days ago by Azhar Ahmad
votes
sorry but won`t try uninstalling half the stuff to measure it exactly but it`s around 4cm (staring at it right now) tall.. it ends up being same height as the cpu with h80i`s header installed. its still lower than rams though
27 days ago by R Gentvilas
votes
Yes, think it does, but haven't actually tested it.
28 Oct 2014 by Stephanie B
votes
You get 2 four pin and 4 three pin connection sockets. However the top 3 and middle 2 can be difficult to access if you have a large (above 90mm) cpu cooler - I fitted cable extensions onto mine as my cpu fan is 120mm.
27 Oct 2014 by alowe49
votes
yes it will. 3570k is lga1155 socket.. so is the motherboard.
24 Oct 2014 by R Gentvilas
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers