Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Kindle

Flavour Name: Raspberry|Change

on 1 January 2014
Having cut refined sugar (amongst other things) out of my diet on the SCD these have been an absolute life saver,this flavour being the best so far

I also like the fact cards in them,did you know ladybirds release a yellow liquid from their knees when distressed?no me neither!!
on 23 November 2013
After trying one of these yo-yo fruit snacks for sale at a local sandwich shop, we went on the hunt for more of these and where we may buy these online. Amazon seemed to be a great deal (they were 0.80 EUR in the sandwich shop) and we bought quite a few different flavors.

Strawberry flavor is purely apples, pears, strawberries and sweet potato extract (not from concentrate) and absolutely nothing else. It is gently baked and rolled into the yo-yo form.

My son loves these things and they make a good healthy snack on the go. I highly recommend these things.
on 26 March 2015
When i first bought these the kids didn`t seem to like any flavor of these at all and were not at all interested. Bought on s&s as thought would be good for them. Managed to get them to eat some if i cut them into pieces but not something they looked forward to :-(

Now a few months on and all of a sudden they seem to love them! I don`t know did they see someone they know eating them or what but they have a taste for them now lol. The eldest (4yrs) really loves collecting the cards too.
on 24 April 2016
These snacks contain collectors cards some of which have racist imagery depicting Africans as cannibals. I bought these as a healthy, vegan alternative for my children not for them to be exposed to archaic and racist cartoons I am shocked and extremely disappointed.
review image
on 31 March 2016
As a family, we are addicted to these. Such a healthy snack and my 3 year old regards them as the ultimate treat. I actually give them to my 9 months old baby too. He likes to keep them in his had a chew away. We're doing baby led weaning so he's used to feeding himself but occasionally he would gag on a bigger piece, but he easily spits them out and then tries again (I must admit I quite like them too! They're a lovely healthy treat when I'm on my 5:2 diet)
on 21 February 2014
These are tasty, natural and easy to pass off as sweets to children! They are great snacks on days out and equivalent but not as messy as mixed currants or raisins/sultanas at work. They offer interesting collection cards, which are usually mildly humorous as well. All in all a splendid product.
on 15 February 2016
We adore bear yoyos in our house. We literally have hundreds of them! They are a great healthy alternative for a snack as they have 1 of your 5 a day without all the sugar. They also taste great and are pretty fun to eat. Absolutely love all flavours of these.
on 23 January 2016
We go through boxes and boxes of these, the kids adore them - personally, I don't know why: I'm not a fan. Great alternative to sweets though and my usually fussy kids will pick these over chocolate (the yoyo cards in each packet are an added incentive too!!)