Flavour Name: Apple|Change

on 1 January 2014
Having cut refined sugar (amongst other things) out of my diet on the SCD these have been an absolute life saver,this flavour being the best so far

I also like the fact cards in them,did you know ladybirds release a yellow liquid from their knees when distressed?no me neither!!
on 24 April 2016
These snacks contain collectors cards some of which have racist imagery depicting Africans as cannibals. I bought these as a healthy, vegan alternative for my children not for them to be exposed to archaic and racist cartoons I am shocked and extremely disappointed.
review image
on 26 March 2015
When i first bought these the kids didn`t seem to like any flavor of these at all and were not at all interested. Bought on s&s as thought would be good for them. Managed to get them to eat some if i cut them into pieces but not something they looked forward to :-(

Now a few months on and all of a sudden they seem to love them! I don`t know did they see someone they know eating them or what but they have a taste for them now lol. The eldest (4yrs) really loves collecting the cards too.
on 23 November 2013
After trying one of these yo-yo fruit snacks for sale at a local sandwich shop, we went on the hunt for more of these and where we may buy these online. Amazon seemed to be a great deal (they were 0.80 EUR in the sandwich shop) and we bought quite a few different flavors.

Strawberry flavor is purely apples, pears, strawberries and sweet potato extract (not from concentrate) and absolutely nothing else. It is gently baked and rolled into the yo-yo form.

My son loves these things and they make a good healthy snack on the go. I highly recommend these things.
on 22 March 2014
This delicious treat is great for my children's Lunch boxes and I like them to for a snack at work so I would recommend them
on 21 February 2014
These are tasty, natural and easy to pass off as sweets to children! They are great snacks on days out and equivalent but not as messy as mixed currants or raisins/sultanas at work. They offer interesting collection cards, which are usually mildly humorous as well. All in all a splendid product.
on 4 June 2015
I bought this after seeing many 5-star ratings but I was disappointed. It’s not worthwhile to pay £6 for a pack of 18 (20 g each). After I bought, I saw Amazon reduced the price to £4 for a pack of 18, which even made me feel that it was a total waste of money for me.
on 24 February 2014
usually buy these from the shop that cost 55p each but these work out cheaper as everything does if you buy them in bulk, plus cant find this flavour anywhere in the shops.
on 10 January 2015
Very handy for any toddlers day sack or swimming satchel. Be careful on prices, asda I think they are normally 2 for £1 which makes amazon cheap but bear in mind still
on 25 October 2013
Family love these, nice flavours, no nasties in them. My grandson is also keen to collect and read cards inside each packet. An interesting addition to a good product.