on 15 April 2014
I bought this case as it has compartments to hold my cards and cash and seemed like a good price.

I have used it over the weekend and it is ideal not only for protection for my new galaxy s5 but it means i don't have to carry a wallet as this has room for a couple of bank cards and a few notes.

I would recommend this case if you are like me and don't like walking around with bulky pockets. Great item, Thanks.
on 11 June 2014
This robust wallet case offers protection for your S5 from gaining bumps or scratches from knocks and drops. The wallet has compartments for cards and notes. This wallet also comes with a screen protector and cloth to also save the screen from scratches. I recommend this product to anyone with a S5. Putting the phone into the plastic holder was a little tight and close to the side buttons, but this is not a problem.
on 16 June 2014
Just received new Samsung phone case. Originally had to put a complaint in due to the previous one not fitting the phone..but this got resolved straight away where I received an email asking if I would prefer my money back or a new phone case where I decided I would like a new phone case. Sent promptly out to me and couldn't be happier. Good condition, protects phone. Very good communication..would order again.
on 26 September 2014
I have never owned a phone case util thinking it would also be nice to have one that also held my cards. I love this phone case and the colours it comes in. I ordered a red one. It is very well made and holds everything I need on a night out. I now also don't have to worry about scratching my screen. I think that this item is excellent value for money.
on 9 October 2014
Fantastic value for money, no issue with access to buttons. Holds the phone solidly, smart, stylish cover and a magnetic fastener with a satisfyingly solid grip. All at a price that if the product self-destructed after 3 months I wouldn't really complain. Very pleased.
on 30 May 2014
Exactly what I was looking for! I don't even carry a wallet anymore. It does make the phone a little thicker but well worth it. The case that holds the phone fits very snug and protects it well. Overall great product for the price
on 30 May 2014
I love this case, it's so convenient having everything in one place. I use this case when I go out to limit the need for a purse and no more bag rummaging! Fits my phone perfectly and looks professional and stylish too. 5 stars.
on 27 May 2014
Great phone case , very sturdy and durable which is helpful cause I'm a clutz , I've dropped it more than a few times and my phone is fine ,, easy to use and has a handy space for your bank card
on 7 June 2014
Looks well for the price. Fits perfectly. Used as a wallet too - no problems so far. Comes with a great screen protector. Would recommend as you can replace cheaply and easily if needed.
on 1 May 2014
Fantastic case, Could not be happier with my purchase! With how easy it is having all my cards, money and phone together it makes me really wish that I'd had one of these for years.

See one answered question