What I love about this book:
1. Identifies the 8 kinds of intelligence discovered thus far, with a check list to help you identify "some of the ways you are smart." I like how he is continually making the point that you have all the smarts, and you might identify with one or two more than the others. I think this helps you not feel like you have a label.
2. Identifies the things you do everyday that show the way you are smart.
3. Gives ideas for enhancing and expanding the way you are smart.
4. Gives clear and fun ideas to help you learn the other ways to be smart.
5. Gives ideas for possible careers you might enjoy as an adult, while using your "smart."
6. Provides additional resources for continuing your learning for each smart, including books, activities, and websites.
This book is very well thought out and complete.