on 19 March 2013
This short book pokes gentle fun at the pleasures of aging. Why not. If we are lucky we make retirement and should be pleased we can still laugh, poke fun and share the joke. This book reminds of this...and prompts us to remember and share our fun memories.
on 29 January 2013
My niece bought me one of the series for a birthday and I liked it so I download this and it's quotes are lovely and do make me smile. It's not something to read as such just to dip into when you want a smile.
Really funny .
I spent hours laughing before I could change the page
There are over 1,000 knock-knock jokes...only one of them is funny :
You: knock-knock
Friend: who's there?
You: interrupting cow
Friend: inter...
You: MOOUUUUUUUUUUUUU

CLUTZ
on 14 February 2013
Such a light-hearted and amusing look at life. The peerfect book to pick up as and when bored or feeling a little down in the dumps. It lifted my spirit and brought a few smiles to my face
on 20 July 2013
Simple things. I'm mid forty, with a string of health problems. Sometimes when I'm feeling low, or simply sorry for myself I have a quick flick through the pages. Always makes me smile.
on 16 January 2013
Although a few of the jokes were quite funny this book as a whole was very disapointing and repetitive mostly. I am so glad it was free otherwise I would have been peeved.
on 13 January 2013
a few amusing bits but a lot of "heard it before" ideas so very little to make me laugh out loud. Worth a free download but glad I didnt pay for it =/
on 4 January 2013
I rated this 3 stars as it was funny at times but boring the other I would recommend it to people who like to have a laugh at other people's expense
on 7 March 2014
never too old was a great book.It had everyone in stiches.I received very quickly and the price was right.I will be looking for more like that.
on 21 February 2013
This was gently funny, not laugh out loud but a nice present for Mum. I think the title gives you the general idea of who the book is aimed at.