Your fave Allo, Allo character is?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 15 Dec 2009 17:54:04 GMT
Natasha S says:
My fave Allo Allo character is Yvette which one is/was your fave?

Posted on 29 Dec 2009 14:24:21 GMT
Oh god this is a tough one!The entire cast is pitch perfect and totally and utterly hilarious,but for me it has to be Officer"Good Moaning" Crabtree.His side splittingly funny attempts at trying to get his tongue round the French language is pure comedy gold.

"Ronnie-I have a massage from Michelle" LOL

Posted on 31 Jan 2010 04:38:13 GMT
Marty Gillis says:
Herr Engelbert Von Smallhausen was no slouch... Ok, so maybe he was, but he was Herr Flick's slouch! Mimi Le Bonk burping in her pram was classic as was Monsieur Le Clerc's famous line , "It is I, Le Clerc " !!! This cast was utterly brilliant.

Posted on 18 Feb 2010 15:04:17 GMT
Mike Hampton says:
it has to be the lovely ,sexy yvette played by gorgeous vicki michele . my family and i saw the stage version of the show in the bournemouth pier theatre and met the lovely vicki afterwards and she was totally nice to us. i can tell you that she is even better looking in the flesh [if that's possible] istill have the programme signed by the whole cast . they were all very nice but vicki wooooooooooooow what a beauty and what a figure.!!!!!!

In reply to an earlier post on 18 Feb 2010 16:49:40 GMT
Marty Gillis says:
Great story! Living here in the States that is something I can only dream about doing. It is nice to know she is such a nice person in real life. That signed programme must be a real treasure too. WOOOOOOOW is right! Which of the original stars were in the stage production you saw?

In reply to an earlier post on 19 Feb 2010 17:57:11 GMT
Mike Hampton says:
Hi Marty, the original stars in the stage production were as follows= gorden kaye[rene] ,kim hartman[helga] ,sue hodge[mimi] arthuropeiostrom[crabtree-good moaning] roger kitter[bartorelli] robin parkinson[leclerc he took over when the original one died]hilary minster[general von klinkerhoffen- hilary has now sadly passed away] and last ,but certainly never least the gorgeous vicki michelle[you already know what i think of her!!! anyway thanx 4 your post, i hope i've answered your question kind regards mike.

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Mar 2010 03:26:51 GMT
Marty Gillis says:
Good Moaning!
Thanks so much for your reply. I just finished watching the series in order, then the two specials.... What a wonderful show. I find I love most all of David Croft's and Jeremy Lloyd's programs with both Dad's Army AND Are You Being Served counted among my favorites. Allo Allo is a special program and has earned a special place in my heart. The casting was perfect, the stories hilarious and the fact that it stands up so well today is a testament to it's quality. 6 months ago I had never heard of Allo Allo. Now I couldn't imagine not having it in my video collection.......
"The Pill in the till, the drug in the jug, the gatteau at the chateau, and the candle on the handle"
CLASSIC COMEDY! cheers! Marty
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  15 Dec 2009
Latest post:  3 Mar 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about