- Board book: 24 pages
- Publisher: Workman Publishing; Brdbk edition (1 Nov. 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0761143726
- ISBN-13: 978-0761143727
- Product Dimensions: 14.6 x 1.8 x 15.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 79,204 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Your Personal Penguin (Boynton on Board) Board book – 1 Nov 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
buy it for your kids..it is loved and well used
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Throughout the book, the hippo looks totally dumbstruck by all this attention.
If you're coming at it from a different angle, I guess it might be kinda creepy (the scene with the penguin shining a flashlight at the sleeping hippo comes to mind), but as my nieces know this is Not Really Appropriate Behaviour that just, to them, makes it funnier.
Found the song (downloadable... somewhere) to be a little uninspired though. *shrugs*