Do You Think The Master Will Return?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 18 Jul 2007 13:13:52 BDT
Do You Think The Master Will Return?

He was ressurected once before to fight in the time war and his gallifreyan ring was taken from the site of his burial, so what do you think?

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Jul 2007 12:14:10 BDT
STTOR says:
Could b. The Master has a thing about ressurecion and coming back in one way or another but the question is how ?
Could that ring have his thoughs and feelings inside it and what would happen if someone put it on ?
Also what series should The Master come back on, Torchwood or Doctor Who. Could he like Captain Jack and Martha Jones appear in both ? What does anyone think.

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Jul 2007 17:50:27 BDT
personally, i think he should return, but bring him back like in the old series....none of this "refusing to regenerate"......give him his beard and his gun that turned people into dolls. sure the episodes are fab together, the best series finale ever......but come on.....i know the master wanted to rule the universe, but never did he claim to be the "lord and master of everything"......Russel T Davies has screwed up too many things......one - cybermen, what ever happened to the whole gold thing.....two - davros, where'd he go. emporer killed by rose(the stupidest thing in the world ever), come on Russel, its only a few things to remember but, in the end.....the master will return.....and maybe the rani is coming back.....we saw a woman pick up the ring.........should he return? yes! should Russel write him back? definatly not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Aug 2007 23:32:49 BDT
Kuja20 says:
The Master will return in my opinion cos he is like the Daleks, u cant get rid of them! Also the Master is one of the reasons why Doctor Who is as great as it is today. Also RTD left it open for him to return with the ring at the end, u can hear the evil laughter from it and it was prob had the energy of his new regeneration in the ring (which means he fooled the Doctor again!)

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Aug 2007 11:18:00 BDT
thats cool, i never thought of that, i hope that happens, that would be soooooo cool. now all we need to think about is what monster RTD will bring back for series 4 finale.

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Aug 2007 14:16:10 BDT
I AM ME says:
I think the Master should return, but not in series 4 because he could get over-used like the Daleks. I think he will return in a few years time.

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Aug 2007 21:10:00 BDT
Last edited by the author on 3 Aug 2007 21:14:53 BDT
Kuja20 says:
i agree with that, daleks r actually a little overused, glad they werent in the finale, and they should give some room to some older, classic monsters (maybe zygons or ice warriors?), i mean we have had daleks twice, then the cybermen and the Master, just hope that the dalek(s)wont make too much of an appearence and the master should be kept for later.

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Aug 2007 01:37:33 BDT
f-uck the master!!!!!!!!! i want martha to return!

In reply to an earlier post on 7 Aug 2007 12:23:13 BDT
Nessie says:
I think maybe the Rani is returning for series 4 which was the hand seen at the end of Last of the timelords. and dj richi .com Martha is coming back mid-series and is going in Torchwood.

In reply to an earlier post on 14 Aug 2007 13:25:31 BDT
j&hyde says:
To all those that think the Daleks are over-used (i agree) - I'm afraid it looks like they'll be back in the next Series with Ben Kingsley at the helm as Davros. Also this will apparently be the last proper Dr Who season - he will only return in the future in special one-offs (presumably at Christmas). And there will be no RTD after this season.

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Jun 2008 17:15:41 BDT
you right at the end of series 4 davros will return also next yr they are doing 3 spin offs and doing series 5 in 2010
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  9
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  18 Jul 2007
Latest post:  16 Jun 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Doctor Who - Series 3 Vol. 4 [DVD]
Doctor Who - Series 3 Vol. 4 [DVD] by David Tennant (DVD - 2007)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (39)