* After "You Heard IT Here First", featuring original versions of songs that went on to become classic hits for others, we now introduce its sister serie'.
* "You Heard Them Here First" features early - and, in most cases, the 1960s debut - recordings of 24 legends of rock, most of them on CD for the first time.
* Here you can hear iconic singer songwriters like Dan Penn and Neil Young, cult heroes such as PF Sloan, Lou Reed and Lee Hazlewood and future global superstars Cher, David Bowie and Rod Stewart at the dawn of long and extensive careers - sounding, in many cases, no different to how they sounded once they achieved worldwide fame.
* Superstars often shun their early work as inferior, but we have included only recordings that display those involved in a favourable light, so we are sure that this CD will cause no embarrassment to anyone featured.
* Oh, yes - in case you were wondering, there'll be a second volume of "You Heard It Here First" in early 2010.