on 17 November 2014
I am a huge fan of the Isaacs as a musical group and this was a little window on their lives on-the-road - not always the glamorous or easy life it may appear. Yet still their goal is still to serve the Lord with their talent even though circumstances change and the family grows.

I enjoyed reading Lily's story of her life so far. The warmth and closeness she shares with her family despite many obstacles, comes across clearly in the book and the sincerity of the Isaacs in general.
My only complaint is that sometimes situations were left hanging or were skipped over and some totally unexplained, however that is Lily's prerogative in telling her story.
on 9 May 2014
Thank you to Lily for sharing her story. I felt I was with her living each moment. I had often wondered since watching the Israel Homecoming DVD how The Isaacs came to be singing alongside Gospel folk such as GVB. Not that I thought anything wrong in that, but something stuck in my mind from that DVD, and that was when you were on the sea shore and you sang part of one of my favourite hymns, 'All is well with my soul.' I had this strong feeling then of 'a background.' That's the only way I know how to explain the feeling. Lily you have given me 'that background,' in this beautiful book. God Bless.
on 11 September 2014
Everyone should read this book. Very informative and enlighten. Spoken from the heart. And like the song say's, It Is No Secret What God Can Do. Wonderful and Very Moving. God Is Good All The Time.
on 17 January 2015
Told it as it was,the Lord is good.