Can you honestly say you know what you're eating? If you're like most people, the information in this book is going to shock and disgust you. It's probably going to make you angry. The good news is you'll be informed. You'll know what's really in the food you're eating and you'll be able to make an informed decision as to what foods you want to eat and what foods you want to eliminate from your diet.
The following topics are covered in this expose of what's in your food and what may be at risk:
- How we were designed by evolution to eat and how it differs from the way we eat now.
- Why bad foods taste better than foods that are good for you.
- Flavor chemistry and how it affects the way you eat.
- Why "natural" ingredients in food aren't what you think they are.
- MSG: It isn't just in Chinese food.
- Castoreum: The natural flavoring that is going to shock you.
- The hidden dangers of vegetable oils.
- Why your extra-virgin olive oil may not be as pure as you think it is.
- Good old-fashioned butter vs. margarine spreads. The winner is going to surprise you.
- Sugar: It's everywhere.
- Artificial sweeteners aren't what you think they are.
- Milk: Does it really do a body good?
- Refined flour: Hold the nutrients.
- Have you been eating human hair and duck feathers?
- The shocking truth about sodium.
- Frankenseeds: Genetically modified foods.
- Pesticides and how to avoid them.
- Why you need to watch what your food eats.
Buy this book now and educate yourself today about the processed foods (and natural foods) you've been eating that could be doing you harm.