on 7 August 2013
As a regular player for many years, I have always used lightweight framed rackets and as an attacking style player I can get powerful shots, but I chose this head heavy Voltric 7 coupled with a lightweight frame as opposed to the heavier Voltric 5 racket, and this has given me even more power to my game whilst keeping great stability of the shuttle at the same time. I would recommend this style of racket to the intermediate player. It would appear a good quality racket at this price.
on 13 February 2014
Wow what a racket! I did class myself as a beginner playing with a head heavy Browning racket. But after a couple of games with this Voltric 7 with a head heavy, high flex and super light frame, me and my friends immediately noticed the difference in returns, placement, distance, power and precision in my play. I feel like a pro now! (Although realistically probably intermediate). This racket has increased my play by 100% and I feel totally in control. Seller also delivered in 3 days which was super fast and in time for my next session. After this my only upgrade would be for the more expensive pro rackets. Superb... simply superb. Worth every penny. I bought it for £57 and in my honest opinion it should be at least £80 - £100.
on 6 July 2013
The head heavy makes a noticeable difference and provides more power for beginners: a real pleasure but it requires a little bit more control.
on 10 February 2014
It arrived on time and was better than expected I like the fact that it is head heavy as it helps with clearing/smashing and the light weight aspect helps with returning smashes.
on 8 January 2015
great price and ideal for my level
on 28 May 2016
Great buy. will buy again.