Size: 2 Persons|Colour: Multi-Colour|Change
Price:£12.78+ Free shipping

on 30 July 2012
This tent did not last one night camping! I was soaked & it collapsed! This is only suitable for children to play in.
Brought this tent as the picture clearly showed the opening on the wide side. When tent arrived.. several days later.. the opening was on the narrow side which was not what I wanted. Returned to amazon who promptly refunded my money.
on 17 June 2013
Do not buy this product. The picture on the cover is not the same product, it was small and short. It leeked all weekend, I woke up with water collecting in the tent.
on 22 August 2013
Really this is a toy and not a piece of camping equipment. Just wasn't worth taking. Not weather proof, ground sheet inafective. Complete wate of time
on 2 October 2013
Item was incredibly small, barely slept one. Flimsey, leaky, bad quality all around. Would only use this as a cheap play house.
on 27 May 2014
I bought this tent in April to store items in May on our caravan site in Spain during our holiday.i didn't expect the best quality for the price, but I didn't expect it to leak rain the very first time we used it either. We had had another tent, even cheaper at the time, from Tescos for about 7 years previously and had no trouble with it at all. If I was in England, I would have sent it back. This is the worst purchase I have ever made! I would give it no stars if I could.
on 9 July 2013
A Tent should be more than light shower durable . it was easy to put into a bin to save bringing it home.
on 12 May 2014
Small, not waterproof. Just rubbish all round really. Would recommend paying more for a better quality product, not worth it.
on 18 April 2014
Bought the tent to go camping with friends for a night or two.

The tent is constructed from cheap material, it's flimsy in every sense of the word. It also leaks, holding water apparently better than the ground outside. For the price it is just not worth buying.
on 5 August 2013
I thought it was a good values tent I only wanted
it for the grandchildren to play in.Can be used inside
or out in the garden, it was a great success in the
garden in the sunshine