Item Display Width: 7Colour Name: YellowRing Size: UChange

on 19 August 2010
Very good value for money. This ring looks more expensive than it actually was. I liked the D shape to the ring, with it's curved edges. It also looks very good quality and felt quite sturdy. I am very pleased with the ring and would definitely buy it again if i ever needed another wedding ring again.
11 comment13 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 April 2012
This ring is great. The gold is thick and solid , even though it is a 3mm band, it feels expensive.
on 24 June 2009
We were very impressed with the speed that our order took and the quality was really high for the cost we paid. We needed to get our rings quickly and it was great to recieve them by return of post Thank you Amazon.
on 24 May 2009
I ordered this ring and recieved it very quickly,the ring was fantastic i am a very happy customer.
on 8 September 2010
This was an wedding anniversary gift as my original is too tight. I'm delighted with it. It's identical to my original in every way except it's considerably less expensive! The quality is obvious both visually and by weight - a very well made ring which could last a lifetime.

I would recommend this to anyone wanting a slim but sturdy band.
on 24 May 2009
I ordered this ring and recievied it very efficiently the product was as stated ,fantastic service ,thankyou !.
11 comment8 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 September 2011
The Wedding Ring I ordered was delivered promptly and certainly met all my expectations, good colour, good quality, perfect size and I would certainly recommend it to any prospective purchaser.
on 27 March 2009
THIS PURCHASE WAS PERFECT VALUE FOR MONEY THE RING FITTED PERFECTLY AND WAS VERY GOOD QUALITY GOLD.
on 20 September 2012
This ring is really good value and looks lovely too! My husband and I didn't want to spend a fortune on our rings but still wanted something really nice and this ring is perfect! We're really happy with our purchase and it came really quick!
on 12 December 2012
A lovely, heavy mans wedding ring. Well worth the money, the service was quick and easy and the ring came in a box which was fantastic. Love it.