Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Price:£3.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 19 December 2012
I don't know if they give me 4 yards more on my drives - but they have other benefits.
They don't ping out of the ground as you hit the ball, so no time wasted searching around for the tee, and they last for ages before breaking - probably about 5 rounds or 100 drives. I think this cancels out the fact that they are quite expensive, & I will happily carry on using them.
on 22 June 2015
I bought these tees because I am very good at losing tees and my preferred striped Champ tees are hard to come by. It is definitely harder to lose these tees on the teeing ground because they stay where you put them. The blue colour is roughly the same heights as the pink castle tees. Still I can lose them out of my pocket. I am not sure whether a person can gain any distance from using them but at the first usage one needs to get used to the sight of them. There is a lot of 'tee' under your ball. The tees are also not indestructible, the connection between the white and the blue part splits quite easily, however, it doesn't affect the usage of the tee. In summary, the tee is a tee,and as long as you only lose tee pegs on the teeing ground it makes sense having these rather pricey ones.
on 3 February 2013
they do just what it says i.e. hold the ball above ground waiting for you to hit it down the fairway.
on 28 July 2013
gave these to my husband for a gift. He was amazed that his drives went that much further and cant wait to play golf again.
on 7 October 2015
I'm really loving these tees. As other reviewers have already said, these tees stay in the ground after a hit which is one of the biggest benefits for me as no more wasting time looking for my tee. Plus, they seem to be pretty strong too and having used one for a few rounds now I can't see how it will ever break. Definitely one of the best non-wooden tees I have bought to date.
on 17 November 2014
Very good tees, which seem to last for ages. They stay put when you hit the ball, and don't break. The only reason I've needed to buy some replacements is that I lost the others out of my pocket !
on 20 September 2015
Really like these tees, not only do they give good lift, they stay put. No more disappearing tees!Couldn't believe how quickly they arrived. Ordered one day, there the next.
on 1 February 2014
Do you know i actually believe i did get an extra few yards. On the day I used these tees I was on fire. They are a little higher than I like but are easy to adapt
on 10 May 2016
Fantastic tees and so far havent proken a single one.... I doubt you can. Design ensures the same balls stand height, tee is extremely robust... Great product
on 15 May 2015
Whether they give you 4 more yards I don't know. But they don't break, they always have the same height and they stay in the ground so you don't lose them.