Size: 18 x 24-inch|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 7 November 2010
It's made from faux lambswool, meaning it does NOT smell like a freshly showered sheep when washed, and can indeed be shoved into a standard washing machine. It is the right size, is well made and the puppy likes it.
Those are the good points.
The bad points are the slippery backing to this item. I have used it as a standard hearth rug for the dog, and also in the cage, and it slithers all over the place, not sticking to any surface because of the sheer fabric at its base.
Of course puppy likes to slide around on it (not fun when you are carrying hot coffee into the room and find the puppy rug-surfing at speed towards you.....) but it makes it a little unsafe if people step on it, and also when put into the cage, if puppy is a shuffler (mine is) then the mat ends up at one end of the cage and the dog at the other. It's also not good for a car journey, as puppy tends to get slid around a lot, which is another stress he can well do without.
So all in all, it is ok, but not the bext I have had. I shall keep it as it can be fun watching puppy surfing, but would not get another simply because of the slippy backing.
on 17 March 2012
brill, product good value for money been brought with a few other things for my harvey ,perfect just what i wanted, dont get while your dogs a puppy it is chewable . will order again
on 13 September 2013
I have 2 of these mats now and think they are great. Although my puppy has a blanket as well in his cage, he is happy to sprawl out just on his mat. I love that they dry really quickly.
on 16 February 2012
This is okay but very small and thin and any dog / puppy that's a chewer will destroy it in about 15 minutes (as mine did!) It also slides all over the place; very amusing for the dog but slightly dangerous! I think this would be great for a kitten or cat.
on 8 January 2011
I BOUGHT TWO OF THESES LAST YEAR. I LEAVE ONE IN MY CAR ALL THE TIME SO IT KEEPS THE DOG COMFY AND STOPS THE SEATS GETTING DOG RELATED MUCK AND SMELL ON THEM. THEY WAS GREAT. THE OTHER I HAVE IN THE HOUSE BUT GETS USED BY OTHER PEOPLE WHEN THEY TAKE OUT THE DOG IN THEIR CAR AND TP SLEEP ON AT THEIR HOME. GREAT VALUE AND PRICE WHE I BOUGHT.
on 17 April 2012
This cage bed is very good value for money. It is quite thick and the way my dogs nestle down in them they are obviously very comfey and warm, they are like a duvet best dog bed ever. Have recommended them to my friends.
on 6 September 2013
Fitted the cage a treat. The mat is quite robust, tiny teeth have tried chewing the corners and it is standing up well. It is easy to wash and dries quickly. Delivery was very quick. Would recommend this product.
on 31 December 2014
Very useful - especially as it washes well & drys in a flash.. But pity it has a slippery backing to it - that's a real nuisance as it's always shifting out of place. But for that, I would have another.
on 6 May 2015
Good for the price, but not as good as vet bed.
It did the job but seems to smell bad very quickly, whereas vet bed stays fresher for longer.
Doesn't matter though as the dog ate most of it.
on 18 April 2011
I bought this to sit inside our medium pet cage/carrier - it fitted perfectly, was warm and cosy and easy to wash. I intend to purchase another one as a spare, if accidents occur.