on 26 March 2015
Really lovely design, so much better than using countless t-lights on ordinary non-electrical tart burners. So simple and convenient to use.
on 6 May 2015
Brilliant, it burns wax melts well and saves on candles !!!!
on 2 May 2015
yes im very Happy with my Yankee candle Electric wax burner
on 25 April 2015
This is good , melts the tarts well keeps the smell going for hours and no more candles
on 13 July 2015
Love this!! Being a uni student and founding out I was not allowed candles in halls I was gutted but then found this! Is safe to say all my friends & flat mates loved walking in and out my room because it always smelt amazing!!
on 11 November 2015
This is a great alternative to the traditional candle wax burner, as it is a lot safer in the fire hazard department, possible to use in the versinaty of children. It's still a dish of heated wax, so I would still keep it up high and out of their reach. There are no smoke given of and it doesn't heat up to much compare to the other type. This model doesn't require a bulb andthe tray is removable, when you decide to clean it. It's looks especially lovely at night, as the warmer emits an amber glow pattern, great in midst of our cold winter evenings.
on 17 March 2015
I was very pleased with the electric wax tart
on 5 March 2015
Very pleased with service and product.
on 24 March 2015
Great product, heats up quickly
on 4 October 2015
I did think this was powered by a light bulb (as was the last one I had) but it isn't. However, this makes it work more efficiently. Very good buy.