on 4 April 2014
I had in mind that I wanted something industrial and vintage as lighting in my bedroom. I searched all the usual places and couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. Thinking I might have to compromise (not a word a woman likes to use in relation to interior design) I book marked a few options which were considerable for expensive than I had in mind to pay. When I found these I was over the moon - so much so that I was moved the write my first product review. If you are looking for this vintage look you won't be disappointed with these. The only downside is the fitting instructions weren't great but between me and my husband we worked out that you need to unscrew part of the fitting to secure the shade rather than use the ornamental screw fixings which are really only part of the design. You can also swing the light 180degrees to ensure wing nuts are on either the right or left to make a matching pair.
on 17 February 2015
I ordered four of these lights, the delivery was good and they were packaged well. They look beautiful either side of two fire places in my cottage. The reason for the lower rating is because two of the bulbs have blown already and the lights have only been up a few weeks which is disappointing. I am awaiting a response to my email of complaint about the bulbs, which as you will notice are very expensive.
on 15 December 2014
I bought 2 of these for my kitchen/dinning room along with the ceiling pendant. And the vintage light bulb. The fittings are well made for the price (£29.99) easy to install and look fantastic. The glass isn't too thin either, overall a great buy. It did take 2 weeks to arrive but the first delivery was smashed at the post office, so not bad really.
on 22 August 2014
Lights came quicker than expected and were packaged perfectly so no damage in transit would have been possible! They are exactly as described and look great, exactly what we were after. All I would say is that the fitting instructions are not very clear, it simply comes with a diagram which is quite difficult to interpret. Aside from that one drawback, all else is good!
on 28 August 2014
Beautiful and well made. Fittings could be better. Washers for the wall mounts would be a good idea, screws heads can slip through the bracket. Screws are slightly too long so is doesn't fit flush to the wall, reversing the back plate fixes this. Not perfect but for the price, can't find better.
on 7 January 2015
Really lovely - much admired and lovely metal fittings. Have discarded the lamp shades for now and have installed large Edison Globe Light bulbs instead - they look fantastic!
on 28 December 2014
piece of lightweight (slightly dangerous) junk, when I fitted this I found the mount to be as thin as the steel in a French car, very upsetting, but it worked until I decided to point it upwards, that was ok but when I turned it back down it stopped working, checking the wiring at the swivel it had cut into the insulation, but not through the wire, but that was an accident in the waiting, the failure turns out to be in the bulb holder where there was not enough freeplay in the wire, so when I turned it it tightened up to the point of snapping, which at the second twist it did, so if your silly enough to still want one, fit a better earth wire than supplied, because its so thin and so short it could fail too, and then you get shocked
on 4 November 2014
Lights are lovely just what I wanted, ordered two for either side of the chimney breast!

They look classy!
on 31 May 2015
Love these in our lounge! They're pretty bright as the glass shades don't deflect any of the light, but we changed from our standard bulbs to work around this. Glass shade at this level also need more cleaning. But overall they're a lovely addition to our house and we wouldn't have them any other way!
on 24 May 2015
Love my new lights. I have 3. They match the Glass Shade Loft Coffee Bar Hanging Pendant Light. I did think the glass was tinted but its clear. With the special bulbs in they give an amazing soft glow to my dining room.