Size: Pack Of 1|Change

on 30 July 2013
Xylitol is by far the best sweetener replacement for sugar. However, I can confirm that if you use too much of the product, you will end up with indigestion.
I dont taste any difference when used in moderation. I have baked cakes, brownies, etc. I wouldnt recommend it to for drinks, though.
on 16 October 2014
We don't use a lot of sugar, so its worth paying a bit extra to have a healthy alternative, which this is. Use just like ordinary sugar, but without the insulin spike. You may need just a tad more to get the same sweetness. We have it in our coffee and on natural yogurt mostly.
on 15 August 2013
well worth the cash and works very well i loved it so much will always buy this product as it is just amazing all around and i am a very happy customer.
on 8 February 2013
Arrived on time and really does not have that after taste of other sweeteners. Really happy with this product. It does taste very similar to normal sugar. Would have to just say that it is quite pricey for "sugar"
on 10 December 2014
I now use this all th'time in cakes and anyplace where sugar is needed. It looks good and is a good replacement.
on 6 November 2014
Looks exactly like sugar but only about half as sweet. The other reviewers are right when they say there is no after taste. I have tried virtually every sweetener out there and this one would be far and away the best if only it was sweeter. Half a kilo costs around a fiver but I don't think this is going to last any longer than a week's supply for a sweet-tooth like me. Not an acceptable cost for a family.
on 23 December 2014
A nice small package, just the job.
on 25 February 2015