on 16 May 2013
I found this product whilst browsing various cases on here and not knowing really what I wanted. I usually get a variety of cases so I can change it now and then. I ordered this first to get it as soon as possible to protect my phone.

I'm no longer going to buy another case as this is ideal!

- Lovely soft, matt touch
- Great colours and patterns
- Fits perfectly
- Protects my iPhone
- Came very quickly

Very satisfied!
on 8 February 2013
This case is always on my phone and I always get compliments! It's also great protection for my phone as I'm very cluzty.
on 23 February 2014
It looks brilliant! Vibrant colours, cute pattern and sturdy material - exactly like it is on the photo, with a nice matte finish.
However, I've only had this for just over a week and the matte coating has started peeling off around the sides, and a tiny bit of the colour is starting to come off already. I would have liked it to last a bit longer without peeling etc., but for the low price I didn't expect amazing quality. Still, I'm pleased with this product :) It's not perfect but it's as good as you'll get for this price.
on 13 May 2013
All of the colour chips/ rubs off, this happened quite quickly after purchase. Looks nice but doesn't last long! Now it is all white around the edges.
on 15 May 2013
love it!!!!! i love the design and the print on it , its so colourful and trust me it is beautiful
on 28 February 2014
The pattern on the case is not hard wearing but the vendor is excellent to deal with. They very quickly provided a replacement case when we pointed out the problem.
on 18 March 2014
really love this product, chips easily though, the colors have managed to stay bright and it does protect my phone
on 21 February 2014
It's really colourful, love the feel of it, and it looks lovely on my phone! Would definitely recommend buying it!
on 19 June 2013
Goods arrived quickly, was a slight crack in product that did not notice, daughter happy with product design so kept and did not request a replacement
3 months on design nearly all worn off, but it did its job of protecting the phone, item now replaced with a different product, would not buy a product of this type again
on 5 November 2013
I really like this phone case. It has a groovy design that is eye catching and fun, and of course it protects my iphone from harm. It wouldn't save my phone if I dropped it, but the case is so pretty it doesn't really matter. If you like fun cases that go with all your outfits, then go for this one.