H7 HID Xenon Bulb 2 Bulbs Headlight 35w Replacement Lamp UK 6000k White
|Price:||£9.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- This pair of high standard brand new OEM HID bulbs is made by ISO 9001/14001 approved company.
- It sets high standards, which offers better visibility and safety. We offer various ranges of bulb colours as 4300k, 5000k, 6000k, 8000k, 10000k and 12000k.
- The bulbs are for replacement of aftermarket HID kit. Includes a power cable to connect ballasts and power socket on the vehicle which produced with silicone cable making them water-proof.
- This bullbs come completion with ceramic insulation to prevent damage from the heat generated by the bulb. In addition, this H7 bulb is constructed with a metal base to provide durability and to make for easier installation.
- This bulbs in 6000k white - please refer the colour from the photo above.
Please check the current bulbs fitment on your car before place order.
Look for similar items by category
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Arrived in just a couple of days and fitted them immediately. The bulbs were metal backed so fitted in the units perfectly, and clipped straight into the existing ballasts already installed.
They do infact look pretty close to OEM xenons so was over the moon.
But every now and again, one side refuses to power up and it takes a couple of on/off switches for the light to finally come on, this has knocked my confidence in driving at night as i dont know if i'm going to have light or not
Most Recent Customer Reviews
brilliant bulbs carnt fault them they were better than my standards bulb i got with my kitPublished 1 day ago by Chris fellows
Absolute rubbish , constantly flickering save your money or buy some NightbreakersPublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Quick dispatch, quick delivery and the product is perfect, brighter than the ones I replaced them with! Very happy!Published 5 months ago by Joseph Bowes