Xbox 360 emulation issues

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 9 Sep 2007 10:19:48 BDT
I am running PGR2 on my xbox 360 and have a few problems. Firstly, the car selection screen is completely black, I only get a flicker of the screen when I move up or down to select a different car. After that the gear selection screen (Auto/Manual) is completey black no matter what I select. After that the game runs fine, though it has frozen on me a few times. Is anyone else getting these problems?

In reply to an earlier post on 25 Oct 2007 22:15:35 BDT
C. S. Scott says:
Yes, I get exactly the same problems you describe. I am using a VGA cable withe the resolution set to 640 x 480. It has frozen on each time requiring a reset when loading a new race. Let's hope there will be an update to fix this - but I am glad to eventually have this emulator released as it is an ACE game!

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Dec 2007 14:31:45 GMT
Fletch says:
I'm seeing exactly the same issue described in the first post, and it's crashed for me a couple of times during races. I'm also seeing the emulation start to struggle (Slow down) when either there are alot of cars around or when I slide around corners. This does not happen that often, but is noticable when it does.
This does not affect my enjoyment of this game (It's still a great game I'd recommend to everyone.) but I'd rather that it didn't happen.
The only other slight issue I have with this game is the fact I am unable to download the Paris and Long Beach expansion packs. Does everybody have this issue? I never connected my original XBOX to the Live service, but would love to purchase and try these tracks on my XBOX 360. I'm sure I'm not the only person who would like these, anyone from Microsoft reading?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  9 Sep 2007
Latest post:  15 Dec 2007

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Project Gotham Racing 2 (Xbox Classics)
Project Gotham Racing 2 (Xbox Classics) by Microsoft (Xbox)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (16)