Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 22 May 2009 09:57:39 BDT
haze says:
I apologise firstly for my general lack of knowledge on XBOX. I have a wired BT voyager voice router and my son wants Xbox live but I want to get him the wireless adaptor.Is this all I need except for gold membership?

Posted on 23 Aug 2009 18:31:22 BDT
The gold membership is required in order to be able to play games online vs other people. The wireless adaptor is great if you have a wireless network on your house but it's pretty expensive. You can still go online and have access to demos and full games but you won't be able to play them vs others.

Posted on 5 Jan 2010 09:17:37 GMT
J. L. Brown says:
My son got the Xbox 360 elite for Christmas. I know realise that he needs the wireless network adapter and the gold membership card. I have broadband but the lap top is playing up. Do I need a laptop to set it up or is the wireless adapter and the gold membership sufficiant??

In reply to an earlier post on 11 Jan 2010 16:44:30 GMT
N. Kennard says:
To set up the xbox live account you need to link the xbox account (gamertag) with a hotmail account so you'd need internet access for that. If you already have a hotmail account you can link the accounts straight from the xbox without need of a laptop.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  22 May 2009
Latest post:  11 Jan 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about