Size: Medium- 62 x 44 x 27/31 cm- 3.6kg|Colour Name: Grey|Change
Price:£29.99 - £296.95

on 22 June 2013
A decent case for the money, but not very durable. After one trip the zip had come away from the shell. I hadn't expected amazing quality for the price, but I had hoped for more use than this. I think it's repairable, and the case itself seems fair quality, so I'll hopefully get more use or of it.
on 21 April 2013
We took four of these on planes and ship on an extended holiday to NZ, Australia, Japan, China etc. Survived intact with hardly a blemish. Easy to pack too.
on 3 January 2013
Used this case to pack all of my clothes as well as my two toddler's clothes. For the money this case is extremely good value, with well made finishes. This case is very heavy when full and likely to exceed airport handling limits however ideal for Uk travel. Would definitely purchase other sizes over some dearer brands.
on 5 January 2015
I bought this case purely to fit my PC in when I take it to gaming festivals.
I have an NZXT Phantom case which in itself is massive, and to find a case big enough to fit it was even harder, but luckily this thing came along.
Although the Suitcase stated it's dimensions (which were bigger than my case) but because of the curved corners, you lose some space inside, and this meant that I had to take two panels off of my case to get it to fit. But with this I was also able to fit in a load of clothes and two sleeping bags, which was great as it meant I didn't have to take an additional bag.
The build quality is a bit flimsy, plastic is i'd say a mid quality type, but the seams of the zips have held up so far (3 Gaming festivals to date) which other people have been reporting
on 17 January 2014
I like this case but it would not be advisable to take it on flights! It is much too heavy and would probably cost a bomb at check in.

I like it for travel in the UK ... keeps things secure. Great to just open like a book, and leave on a floor to dip in and out of

yes I would recommend it, but not for use when flying.

Delivery was fast and furious which was great,
on 17 March 2013
This suitcase is very strong and the zips are excellent, but some of the feet (fortunately not the wheels) fell off on my first transatlantic trip with it.
on 11 September 2013
We normally go for Samsonite, but these cases are lighter, more flexible, and seem to be just as durable. This is the second one we've bought the first having been on a couple of long haul flights now and looks as good as new.
on 28 July 2013
Neat and tidy suitcase with an expandable section. Well made but only draw back is the handle tends to slip back down when walking with it.
on 12 October 2013
I got the largest size available. It's really spacious and incredibly light for its size. Fills up really well and can easily hold up to 30kg, which makes it great for international travel. Really Durable as well and looks great in white.
on 10 May 2013
Very Attractive Rock Wyoming Hard Shall four Wheel Expandable Trolley Case 60cm,( very quick delivery) ideal for travelling looking forward in the next few months of using this item.