Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.99

on 20 July 2014
Wyatt's Hurricane involves a meteorologist who manages to get involved in a civil war, whilst trying very hard to get people to take note that a potential hurricane is coming to wipe out half the island.......throw in a wee touch of romance and you have a pretty decent story line that should keep you well engrossed.

Bahamas Crisis hits a well to do Bahamanian business man who's life just goes from bad to worse. The story line stretches literary licence a wee bit but the story is still enjoyable. This book is most memorable for a gory but satisfying conclusion.......well worth a read
on 25 January 2014
At last on Kindle... All of Bagleys books are superb....the first one i read, The Golden Keel had been left in our new house by the previous owners, i started reading at bedtime and finished at 4 in the morning i just couldn't put it down. The attention to detail is amazing the characters superb, when Bagley writes about the desert you are there, when he writes about snow you'll feel the chill..... Nothing more to say except, what are you waiting for, stop reading my drivel and get reading Bagleys books!
on 29 September 2015
I live in the Bahamas and have been through several hurricanes - this book captured the power of a storm. the second part - Bahama Crisis- was really interesting to me, since I could identify with some of the characters and recognized the settings.
I originally read Desmond Bagley as a young girl and am delighted that I can revisit these books on my Kindle. Time has not diminished the excellent fast-paced narrative, and these books are a joy to read.
on 2 April 2015
First set of books I have purchased for my kindle. Extremely pleased with how easy it was to order and download. Had read the first book within 24 hours. Had read it before in paperback a very long time ago. It was good to revisit and experience it all on a different reading medium. Looking forward to reading all the others I purchased at the same time.
on 29 January 2014
I read these Desmond Bagley books when they were new so this was a trip down memory lane. They're just good stories and readable. Don't read the last two written after his death as his wife took his story outlines and wrote the books.
on 3 July 2014
A very good read. lots of twists and turns.I have always classed him with Alister Mclean. We don't have many exciting writers these days that have good story's without all the sex/swearing in them.
on 1 February 2015
Bahama crisis is a book I've read maybe a dozen times. Typical Bagley. Great detail, pace and characters. Tom Mangam is pitted against a conspiracy, murder and terrain. Great mix
on 25 November 2015
Despite the age of this book and the advances in meteorological science, this book stands up very well. A good, fast paced read with plenty of action.
on 20 August 2015
Excellent book with great stories from a master who died way before he should have. In some ways better than Alistair MacLean.
on 31 July 2015
I read these a long time ago, and still enjoyed them again now, on Kindle.