Format: Paperback|Change

on 26 March 2013
As a practitioner and a user for many years of this book, I'm delighted that it has been provided on Kindle so I can carry it round with my increasing e-library on my iPad. The kindle version is easy to use and navigate and the only minor disadvantages as a law text is the use of endnotes which are less user friendly than footnotes when you are referencing materials and not being able to print off pages. The 1 star review is simply wrong. This is a well-written, clear and comprehensive volume (within the limits of a general text)on a massive subject and has stood the test of many editions.
on 2 December 2014
Bought this book 2nd hand but it doesn't really match up status that it was as good as new (yellow highlights everywhere, bent cover, etc). In spite of this, I'm still pretty pleased with the purchase. Pretty decent for half the price of the book.
on 20 June 2012
EU Law has always fascinating me, and the subject is very interesting as I have already studied it at school. I hope to read it as soon as possible. the book was in excellent condition!