How to write a Kindle book every week!
One of the best ways to make money on Kindle relies heavily on quantity. Unless you are a famous author that can publish best seller after best seller, you need a different strategy. You need to publish Kindle books fast and in bulk. The quality needs to be there, and so does the quantity.
In this book I go over my method on how to write a Kindle book a week. The book a week model scales well over time. It allows for more variation in sales while still being profitable.
In this book I cover the following topics:
- How to write an outline that will allow you to move through the writing process faster.
- How to find the time. I found the time to write a book a week with a full time job, and two young children. You can too, and I go over tips for finding the time in your busy day.
- How to overcome common obstacles. There are many challenges with writing a book a week, so I cover some proven tactics in helping you overcome them.
- Getting ideas. One of the biggest worries people have is running out of ideas for great books if they are writing so many of them. I go over ways you can generate enough ideas to last you a lifetime.
- How to write faster. Writing a book a week is a race against time and other types of friction. I go over ways to help you write faster, and smooth out the writing process.
- Plus a lot more information, such as ideas to help you get focused, get and stay motivated, and how to edit.
If you are interested in making a living writing Kindle books, and are interested in writing a Kindle book a week, I invite you to check out my book. I have provided proven methods that I use to write a book a week. For the average writer out there this is a realistic model for truly making a living writing Kindle books.
Update: 2015 (fixed broken links, editing, new info)