- Paperback: 250 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill; 2 Blg edition (27 Oct 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 007177453X
- ISBN-13: 978-0071774536
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 2 x 19.8 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 617,595 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Mourad Diouri is teaching fellow and e-learning instructor/developer in Arabic Language Studies at CASAW (Centre for the Advanced Study of the Arab World) at the University of Edinburgh.
He is the author of
- "Teach Yourself: Read & Write Arabic Script" (2011)
- "Internet Arabic: Essential Middle Eastern Vocabulary" (2012)
- "Teach Yourself: Arabic Vocabulary You Really Need to Know" (2014)
In 2011, he was awarded the e-Assessment Innovation Award and the Formative e-Assessment Award (Highly Commended) by the Scottish e-Assessment Association.