on 5 January 2014
I bought this, thinking it would be a jigsaw puzzle with extra features. I was quite disappointed to find out I had to remove a lot of off-cuts myself, which took nearly as much time as the actual build of the jigsaw.
The jigsaw itself wasn't too challenging, probably less than a regular 500pcs puzzle. Most pieces were easy to place due to the recognizable prints, and you end up with about 40 parts to construct the 3d building.
After laying out all separate parts, construction begins. This is just a matter of following the instructions. You end up with something resembling the product image, but showing a lot more of the foam backside of the puzzle pieces than expected.
I don't expect this puzzle to stand more than 1 or 2 builds.

to summarize:
- lot of time spent on cleaning up the off-cuts
- (too) easy jigsaw
- reasonable end-result: good quality print, but less impressive than the image suggests.
- probably good for LOTR fans, not so good for jigsaw fans.
on 13 January 2014
got this for my boyfriend for his 23rd birthday! He loved it. He and his friend started to work diligently on it and for the next two weeks I was completely ignored; not that I minded just showed how much he loved it! The tiny little pieces that needed to be taken out and the way you had to sort would confuse me but he seemed to understand and was able to use the directions to get it done. Its a sure buy for an adult not for kids!
on 12 February 2014
This is by far one of the best puzzles I have ever done. And the best news is you can leave it built to show off to your friends :D I have mine on my desk in the corner and it just looks fantastic. I was very tempted on buying another one of these towers and putting my own EYE of Sauron at the top and put it on the other side of my desk. Hmmm.

The ONLY downside to this jigsaw is the fact that you have to remove all useless pieces and cut offs. I think this is so pointless for the suppliers to not do this themselves???? I mean I was missing tiny pieces, which I thought were rubbish and I had to spend ages going through all the rubbish to try and find this one tiny piece. That is the only thing that let it down and I was tempted to give it 4 stars but it is literally that great to build I decided it wasn't worth it and it does still deserve a 5.

Ps. I have also bought all of the other Lord of the Ring Puzzles because they were quite addictive!!
on 10 May 2015
Definitely the hardest 3D puzzle to build yet, but fantastic when finished - problem is the tiny parts stick to clothing and are easily lost, which I found when I had to contact Wrebbit for the extra bits but that was not a problem, their website was extremely easy to use. As stated before, annoying to have to remove the "waste" and very easy to miss essential parts, had to go through the bag several times.

Our fourth Wrebbit 3D jigsaw so far with number five on its way but would prefer some coloured pictures for gjuides as the plain grey is not as easy to identify. No pictures at all of the top of the tower on this one so a lot of guesswork involved.
on 11 January 2015
Very impressive and sturdy when finished. Some of the pieces are very small, so don't throw away the red dot waste pieces until you are sure you have everything: I managed to mix in two pieces I needed. Quite challenging. I thoroughly enjoyed this one.
on 26 March 2013
I bought this as a bedroom decoration for my obsessive LOTR fan daughter. I haven't steeled myself to build it yet but it's going to look great when its completed! It was much cheaper than buying from another website! Well made with good instructions
on 28 January 2014
Bought this for my 16 year old son as he loves doing them and has more of the lord of the rings 3d puzzles. Bit expensive but it is good quality.
on 4 October 2013
Great packaging, awesome item! It was a blast to build, really enjoyed it. Reccomended to all LOTR fans all over the world
on 24 August 2014
tower is near impossible to get supports into it and on the whole a lot of pieces just don't fit together properly
on 26 February 2015
Bit slow on delivery but great product