on 23 April 2012
I bought this cleaner as my hob had built up lots of grunge. Applied the lotion and after a few minutes used the scraper, finishing off with more solution on a cloth. My hob is like new again. Excellent product.
I never trusted to use something like this on my hob as I thought it would scratch it to pieces so always just put lots of elbow grease into cleaning, after a badly burnt piece of food would not come off I relented a bought this kit
It is excellent, the hard work has now gone and the hob cleans in minutes without scratching
on 23 July 2012
This product is first class well worth the money,
Tried others but this is the best so far, done the job over the moon
will buy again
on 5 July 2012
I've tried a few in my time and most don't do entirely what you hope for. This is by far the best product I have yet to come across and works 110%+
If you want a hob cleaner look no further
on 26 December 2012
I was dubious at first, even after reading other reviews, but let me assure you, this product does work. You don't need a lot of the cleanser, just a bit, and the scraper does the job. Even after using my hob again and again, I don't need to use this product every time. It seems to last quite a while after cleaning. So glad I ordered it.
on 30 December 2012
Fantastic product. Better than any other hob cleaner I have ever tried.
Wipe it on and wipe it off. So simple and effective.
Haven't needed to use the scraper yet, but I'm sure my wife will change that soon.
on 25 May 2012
Bought this product as fitted new ceramic hob and immediatelly burnt food on it and this would not come off. This item has cleaner and scraper. Scraper is excellent takes off burnt food without scratching and cleaner brings up shine. Looks like new. Highly recommend.
on 26 November 2012
really good product my cooker is now lovely and clean and all the stuck on boiled milk came off easily and product arrived quickly would recommend to anyone with ceramic hob.
on 7 December 2011
This cleaner works perfectly and brings my hob up great, the scraper leaves no marks and I will definitely be buying this again when I run out! I am hoping to try the stainless steel kit soon too for my splashback and chimney hood.
on 2 February 2013
Basicaly a good idea but it does not really work.
The blade always comes out and its blunt after a few dozen scraps..

I WOULD NOT ADVISE THIS.