on 2 January 2011
Probably aimed at the under 5s, "Wow, That's what I call Christmas" will probably delight the under 8s. It follows the same format as Wow! That's What I Call Nursery Rhymes [DVD] but without Dave Benson Phillips and his amazing moving mouth. Instead you get Carl, Katie (who is on both) and some child dancers. There are some twists to the Christmas songs, i.e a Christmas pudding rap, and twinkle twinkle little star, but most are straight how most kids know them from nursery or school. My favourite has to be 5 little snowmen standing in a line. I do like it, even though it can be irritating when played too often, but given this was an upgrade from the VHS version, it must have something going for it.
on 2 April 2000
Our 18 month daughter loves this video so much that we even let her watch it when it's not christmas !
The only video that keeps her concentration 100% of the time and allows mum and dad to have some time for themselves.
on 14 January 2014
This DVD is brilliant. I can't tell you how much my children loved it, they already had now that's what I called nursery rhymes so we had to get this too. My daughter kept asking where Dave was (Dave benson-Phillips) but soon got used to Karl who appears in this one. I thought at nearly £20 the price was a bit steep but I would say we've already had our money's worth it was on everyday in the run up to Xmas.
on 19 December 2011
We had this on video originally and threw it out. Then next Christmas we felt there was something missing and realised it was not having on this daft Christmas video. So we looked around and got it on DVD. Its a great DVD, the presenters are really funny. And the songs really get you dancing. the kids love it and its now become one of our families 'traditions' for Christmas. Definitely recommended!!
on 3 July 2012
This is one DVD that my kids love to watch again and again. Good entertainment to join in with singing and dancing. This is one DVD that is not just for Christmas, even when put at the back of the drawer, they still dig it out. It has all the favourit songs on the kids love to join in with.
on 23 November 2007
my 3 yrs old loves this video we bourght her one last year and shre played it so much that we had to recently buy her another she watches continnually from the time she gets up till bedtime apart from school so i probally have to buy another buy next year its a fab video
on 5 January 2015