Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 8 July 2013
We love this book. All the Worst Witch series are great fun and remind me of when I read them as a child. My daughter enjoys a chapter a night and we have great giggles about Mildred's escapades! In a year or so's time, when my daughter has forgotten the storyline she will be able to read them herself, so there is double value!
Thoroughly recommend for the 5-9 age group.
on 19 January 2014
Great price funny stories my daughter can't wait to start the next book. We read them together
Taking it turn to read a page at a time and it works really well.
on 25 April 2014
I bought for my Granddaughter to add to her collection of theses books as she loves them and is now reading them again as she enjoyed reading them the first time.
on 21 February 2014
I read these as a child and my niece (aged 5) now reads them...the attraction hasn't faded!
The stories are great for girls aged 5 - 14 i'd say.
on 22 November 2013
I think the whole collection of books are really good books. They are all so brilliant. The c.f. collection is one of the best f collection of books I have ever read!
on 9 October 2014
Good old Jill Murphy loved reading this story to my 7 year old she really enjoyed it and wants to hear it again. Brought back childhood memories.
on 26 December 2012
Mildred Hubble worst witch with a good heart - my daughter loved this story full of ups and downs and as usual Mildred comes out champion, lovely.
on 24 August 2013
I bought this book for me to read to my little girl, but I enjoyed reading it brought back memories of my youth.
on 4 March 2014
This book is awesome!!!!!
I love 'the worst witch'
I love Jill Murphy
My most favourite writer is Jill Murphy
on 21 March 2014
I love this book. This book is full of adventure's.This book is funny.I rate this 5 stars. I love it!