on 31 December 2015
Cute,but Tiny really wish it was a bit bigger as no room inside to really play. However my daughter loves it so I guess it's ok. But def not worth the money as I bought her one previously for £10 which was way bigger and stronger!
review image
on 6 March 2016
The product quality is pretty dire - the poles can easily bend or break. My daughter is a Doc McStuffins fan and loved this at first, but after two months it is simply taking up space and gathering dust. There are many other role-play toys she plays with a lot more.
on 31 August 2014
not as good as details say easy to assemble but very flimsy have had other play tents and much better
on 28 November 2014
Terrible material...really flimsy my niece loved it but I don't think its worth money!
on 10 October 2015
Great toy but one of the poles to put the tent up with has ripped the side
review image
on 11 April 2014
my daughter loves it. easy to build and lovely. can be in a bedroom with no problem
so so so
on 19 September 2015
Brought this about 5 months ago and my daughter, now 2, still loves it and plays in it almost everyday. Quick and simple to set up and pack away if needed too.
on 3 September 2014
Delivery was spot on the product was perfect
on 13 April 2016
My daughter is a big doc mcstuffins fan and loves playing doc. I am very pleased with this.
on 4 December 2015
Got as a Christmas present for my daughter she's going to love it

See one answered question