on 23 May 2011
This proved to be a brilliant purchase.

We bought it for our toddlers and it has been used as a play tent outside (it has loops so that you can secure it with pegs at each corner), as well as for football (different shaped doors to kick/throw the ball through) and indoors as a crawl tunnel/play tent. We also sometimes use it for storing soft toys in. Our youngest child plays "peepo" in it, as two of the openings have velcro-fastened material doors. It easily fits two toddlers inside; three can be a squeeze.

It's relatively cheap too (I was almost so sceptical of the low price that I didn't buy it) ... yet we've had more expensive 'themed' tents previously and the only difference is the branding - there's no drop in quality between this one and our "In the Night Garden" one, except, perhaps, that this one is far more robust and the material a little more durable.
on 15 November 2010
I would dare to say that this is the perfect playtent!
bright colours, an adult can get in easily, folds away!
my baby is 1 year old and loves it!
on 24 October 2011
My little grandson loves this little tent. The 3 openings make it fab for playing "BOO!" (he's 11mths old) Not used it outside as bought late summer and weather not suitable since, but used indoors many times!
on 22 July 2010
Bought this tent for my 3 year old grandson. He absolutely loves it and as spent many hours playing in it.
on 1 April 2011
at first glance my little boy wasnt quite interested in it...but as time grew he absolutely loves this pop up tent. the only down-side to it is....i had to place blankets on the bottom of the tent to keep it sturdy (indoors) since my lil one is 1 1/2 years old n doesnt understand taking ones time to move in n out of the tent. but overall a gud buy wish it was a lil cheaper.
on 3 May 2010
A simple play tent that "does what is says on the tin".
It's best if you can peg it down in the garden so it holds it's shape, and is therefore not ideal for indoor use (unless you can think of a way to get tent pegs into your livingroom floor).
The only real down side is the poor instructions - getting it up is easy, but the pictorial only instructions are pretty incomprehensible. I'm searching for an online video, but I suspect we won't be able to put it away till I can find one.
on 26 June 2012
NO PROBLEM UNPACKING IT JUST JUMPED INTO SHAPE. WE MANAGED TO GET IT BACK IN THE BOX AFTER OUR GRANDCHILDRENS VISIT. TESTED ON ONLY ONE 2 YEAR OLD BUT HE ENJOYED HIDING IN IT AND I ANTICIPATE HE WILL CONTINUE TO PLAY IN THE ENSUING NEXT YEAR OR TWO. IT'S IDEAL FOR HIDING AS IT'S EASY TO PULL THE WINDOW COVERS DOWN AND CLOSE THE DOOR FLAP
on 8 June 2011
I bought this for my 8 month old son to play in during the summer months. He has had lots of use out of it so far, and is brilliant during the sunny days when you're worried about children being out doors for long periods of time. We have taken it to friends houses and to the beach as it is easy to fold up and pop in the car. It doesn't come with tent pegs/metal hooks, which you will need to keep the tent secure and for it to stay up properly!
on 29 October 2012
I bought this based on good reviews but I really should have paid attention to the negative reviews more.

I already knew what kind of fabric this would come in as I previously purchased the Worlds Apart tunnel. My gripe is with the really pathetic folding instructions and general flimsiness of the tent.

The base of the tent isn't taut at all when deployed, making it a tripping hazard. My son's legs get caught up in the folds when just sitting in it, and so when he gets up, he takes the whole tent down with him. Just crawling through it will make the tent topple over.

A bad buy.
on 27 March 2011
This product arrived on time,easy to assemble,fun colours my grandaughter aged two thought it was wonderful and had great fun hiding and playing in it,unfortunatly we had to leave it indoors as weather was too cold will be great outside in summer. The only thing is it takes quite a bit of working out how to put away but when mastered it's ok, overall very good.