- Paperback: 112 pages
- Publisher: Open University Press (1 May 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0335245196
- ISBN-13: 978-0335245192
- Product Dimensions: 14.8 x 0.7 x 21 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 317,377 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Working with substance users (Social Work Pocketbooks) Paperback – 1 May 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
About the Author
Kim Heanue is Senior Lecturer in Social Work at the University of Huddersfield, UK. She previously worked for several years in substance misuse, supporting adults with drug and alcohol problems.
Chris Lawton has significant experience of working in the Voluntary Sector and currently holds a management post in a substance misuse service.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Very easy to dip in and out of this book and gave me a starting point for information i needed. Also because the book was pocket sized it has lived in my bag whilst i have been getting to grips with my new role in drug work.