Size: 6-11|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£4.75+ £3.99 shipping

on 7 March 2016
I have lived in my CAT socks for the last 20 or so years, but these new ones seem to be of too wide a size range.......... i.e. the socks I bought were for sizes 6 to 11,my feet are size 9.5 and quite honestly the socks are slightly too big.
Furthermore although these new socks are exceptionally comfortable to wear they are not quite as comfortable as my existing CAT socks that I bought almost 10 years ago.
Be that as it may, I am a sock man and I like to have comfortable feet and these CAT sock are every bit as good as any other socks I have ever bought with the exception of my last bulk quantity of CAT socks that I bought so long ago.
on 26 February 2014
I have been buying CAT sock for years as they last for a very long time. These seem to be as good quality as usual. The only thing I would say is that they don't stay up as well as previous ones have but not really a big problem. Would buy again
on 23 October 2015
I dont usually leave reviews but for these i certainly am. I work as a pyrotechnician doing professional firework displays so i am out in muddy wet fields in the cold most if the time and there is nothing worse than having cold wet feet whilst working outdoors, These are the best socks i have ever bought, that good i am replacing all of my current socks with these. They feel amazingly comfortable and certainly do keep you're feet nice and warm, Even if you are just sitting about you can feel you're feet warming up, will certainly be ordering more, worth every penny.
on 3 August 2014
Have had these socks before & have outlived other "working socks" by many moons,hopefully standards haven't changed & will have them for a long time
on 3 January 2014
three pairs of good hard wearing socks which my fella will use for work and they last along time. ta
on 13 December 2014
These arrived promptly with a cheery delivery note and they look and feel good quality.
They are a present so I don't know about the fit yet.
on 11 March 2016
These socks are lovely out the box. The mixed fabric feels wonderful, they wash up well, and appear durable.
The shape fits my feet well. A little tight around the calves maybe, but other than that a good buy I think.
I'll give these some serious wearing over the next few months and then come back and give you an update about how they're holding up and what I've been doing to them.
Typically my socks wear through in the heals first, so I'm looking out for things like that.
on 14 June 2016
Ok I must not grumble they were cheap /
I thought they would be quite thick quality /
don't mind spending more just to get some well made socks that you can't get theses days can you ?
on 19 January 2015
Delivered in plenty of time. Great fit and warm without restricting movement. Well done the seller
on 19 January 2016
SOCKS. A little bit thin for work socks. nothing to get excited about....