- Paperback: 330 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press, U.S.A.; New Ed edition (2 Oct. 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0198119690
- ISBN-13: 978-0198119692
- Product Dimensions: 13.8 x 1.8 x 21.6 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,319,794 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Wordsworth And Coleridge: The Radical Years (Oxford English Monographs) Paperback – 2 Oct 1997
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
`painstakingly scholarly study ... The book ... fills a conspicuous gap.' Times Literary Supplement
`he brings together in one place much scattered information and a few new details from Godwin's papers ... Roe's research has been strenuous, his attention to detail earnest, and his book will be useful.' E.P. Thompson, London Review of Books
'a close and sophisticated study ... Roe's account is outstanding ... a major contribution to scholarly studies of the period' J.D. Gutteridge, Notes and Queries
About the Author
Nicholas Roe is at University of St Andrews.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?