60 million websites use Wordpress is yours one of them ?
So you’ve wanted to make your own website and blog your head out for quite a while now, but you haven’t yet started. You’ve googled blogging and you’ve asked your blogger friends for advice, but all were too advanced for your still noob blogger self. You’ve read and seen awesome websites and you know you can make one as awesome or more. You know Wordpress but you don’t know Wordpress. You’re in a limb. Good thing you have this book. This will teach you Wordpress and Wordpress is the blog.
• If you have all these great ideas of what your website will look like and what it contains, but you find yourself stuck in the planning stage, then let’s make those daydreams real out there. You know you’re ready. You have been for long. We’ll begin with providing you the basics of blogging, the Wordpress CMS, and the things you’ll need to kickstart your website.
• Your technical jargons are limited to your social media language and the blogging lingos frustrate the hell out of your non-IT self. You have no idea of the difference between a web server and a web host. Your knowledge of software is confined within your word processors. You just want to post things and you wish making a website was as easy as writing with pen and paper. Don’t worry. Just brave up a bit and we’ll confront these terminologies head on so they won’t bully you anymore. Before you know it, you’ll be a talking website dictionary, utilizing all these jargons like your pen and paper in your awesome site.
• You’re ready to be out there but you seem to not get through the labyrinth of getting a hosting domain. Wordpress may seem complicated at first, but it’s simply a sophisticated and intricate platform, with numerous details you just don’t get the grasp yet, but they’re nevertheless easy to learn once you’re exposed to it. And we’re starting the exposure right on Chapter 1, so let’s go.
TABLE OF CONTENT
What is Wordpress?
• Wordpress.com versus Wordpress.org
• Deciding what Wordpress to use for your website
The First Steps
• Downloading Wordpress
Wordpress Walk Through
• Getting in your website
• Viewing your site as a visitor
• Getting the hang of the administration pages
• Step by step guide in making your first post
• Tips in writing your website entries
• Wordpress skills you might eventually need to learn
• How to ask for assistance in support forums around
Download Your Copy Today