A complete and thorough guide to the largest self-hostedblogging tool: WordPress
Has learning WordPress become a pressing issue for you? If so,then turn to WordPress Bible, a complete resource on everything youneed to know to learn WordPress from beginning to end. You'll startwith the basics of WordPress, such as the principles of bloggingand social media interaction. Then the pace ramps up to moreintermediate-to-advanced topics including plugins, WordPress Loop,themes and templates, custom fields, caching, security, andmore.
Written by a popular WordPress consultant, this comprehensiveguide is timed to publish with the release of the latest version ofWordPress, ensuring that you have the most up-to-date informationavailable on the largest and most-used blogging tool in theworld.
- Serves as the definitive guide to every aspect of WordPress,the most popular self-hosted blogging tool in the world
- Covers everything, from the basics of installation to moreadvanced topics such as plugins and security
- Includes coverage of the most recent release of WordPress,keeping you up to date on all its latest features
- Addresses themes and templates, WordPress Loop, custom fields,caching, and more
- Author is a popular WordPress consultant
You'll be hard-pressed to find another resource as thorough andcomprehensive as WordPress Bible.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials arenot included as part of eBook file.